Monday, March 23, 2009

The trip. California via bike and backpack

Hello folks. Recently i traveled to san diego and biked up to lompoc and back (i got the pronounciation from the locals drilled into my head now, let me tell you, they are serious about that) for 7 days with my little backpack. I took pictures and hopefully you can see the captions that i added. It was an awesome trip and i have tons of great stories from it that i would love to share. But for now, the tons and tons of pictures will have to do. Enjoy! and dont feel bad if you dont get through it, its kind of alot of pictures, but you get bored when you spend 9 days by yourself. I reccomend it.

Here it is.

or here;
http://picasaweb.google.com/jim.stemper/California?authkey=Gv1sRgCOeD3N-Uucn32AE

talk to you soon.
jim

1 comment:

beekay said...

I made it through all of them in one shot (while Ryan was cooking dinner)! Does that mean I have no life or that I like you a lot? They are beautiful and I'm glad to have had the inside scoop before viewing them. You are a champ!